Turn data assets into value for students and the institution.
Know where you want to go and how to get there.
- Define Use Cases: We work with you to translate user stories into data and analytics requirements, which will inform the strategic planning process.
- Set Goals and Priorities: We help you to articulate the institution’s data and analytics strategic goals as well as establish a framework for change management to accommodate future emerging goals and shifting priorities.
- Data and Data Architecture: We collaborate with your analytics and IT units to map transitions from current to future desired data architecture – new or transformed data sources, user access, metadata, storage, processing, etc.
- Technology Choices: Thinking about both near-term needs and long-term capacity, we help you to evaluate different approaches to delivering the most efficient, effective, and flexible technology suite. Some components of this broader set of planning activities may include:
- Data Integration
- Cloud Strategy
- Big Data Strategy
- Build versus Buy Framework
- Data Privacy and Security: We help you to develop a manageable framework for data risk evaluation, classification, sharing and access rules, transmission, storage, and monitoring.